The successful candidate will form a key part of our national Property Team and will play an integral role in managing our project portfolio including the development of new clients and business.
Key roles will include:
- Client development
- Opportunity generation and proposal writing
- Management of multidisciplinary land regeneration focussed projects
- Support to clients in the Property sector including land owners, developers or perspective purchasers in the land transaction based market
- Preparation and review of technical reports
- Staff management, development and training
In your role, you would be expected to take the lead role in effective delivery of a range of land regeneration projects, working closely with colleagues to ensure high-quality technical output. You will manage project staff members in the successful delivery of projects from initial bid to issue of reports. An excellent demonstrable knowledge of site investigation, assessment and remediation is crucial.
We are seeking someone with a track record of winning contracts and business development. In this role you would support the Property Team Director in developing business across the south of the UK.
Staff Management and development
We would look to utilise your current skills and experience in managing, mentoring and developing a small team of junior staff.
Good career progression routes are available to the right candidate. We encourage innovation and will expect a person in such a role to have a strong motivation to continue their professional career development.
Working with us in this challenging and rewarding role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package in a successful and supportive work environment.
Ideally the candidate would have:
- 8+ years’ experience working as a consultant ideally within the property sector.
- Successfully completed a relevant degree course, and/or additional Masters training, in a relevant discipline, this may include; Geology; Hydrogeology; Environmental Science; Geochemistry; Engineering Geology / Environmental Geology.
- A good technical understanding of all aspects of land regeneration including site investigation, assessment and remediation.
- Strong and up-to-date understanding of relevant regulatory regimes and legislation.
- Track record of attending/network development at relevant industry events.
- A good understanding of the impact of geo-environmental work upon development.
- Achieved chartered status with a relevant institution (CGeol, CEnv, or CEng).
- A strong track record of developing opportunities, winning work within the Property sector and managing client relationships.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you think you may have what we are looking for then please send us your CV and covering letter quoting reference VAC044a to firstname.lastname@example.org